Terms & Conditions
Root Source Satisfaction Guarantee
All of our products and services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or log into your account and send us a message from the “Contact Us” section of the Platform or call us at our helpline 0321-1006090.
For grocery or perishable products, you have up to 2 hours after delivery to contact us about the products. Root Source may require the return of the product with which you are dissatisfied before we substitute an acceptable item or issue a credit voucher.
- Root Source Service – Managing Your Orders
- Ordering through the Platform. Orders must be received before posted cutoff times for a given delivery. Available delivery date and time windows and associated delivery fees and promotions will be shown during the ordering process. To view delivery and cutoff times, visit the Delivery Info section of the Platform. Note that modified orders are subject to price changes and a change of a delivery date may not guarantee the availability of your desired items.
- You may cancel orders by contacting our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our helpline 0321-1006090. Please see the “Contact Us” section of the Platform for Customer Service hours.
- Price, Availability and Substitutions. Root Source strives to provide you with great prices compared to the competition near your delivery address, and certain items may be priced differently depending on your last delivery address or the address you choose before placing items in your cart.
- We receive fresh products every day to assure you the highest quality. Due to the perishable nature of our products, certain products may be unavailable due to market conditions beyond our control or quality that is below our standards.
- If we have an item that’s very similar to the item you ordered, we reserve the right to make item substitutions. If you’re not happy with the substitution, please email us at email@example.com.
- If we are unable to fulfill your entire order with the items you order or appropriate substitutions, we will use reasonable efforts to contact you prior to delivery (which may include notice in your confirmation email). Once you complete checkout, your price, or price per grams/kgs (when applicable), is guaranteed unless you placed an order for an item where we have inadvertently listed an incorrect price. In those circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel undelivered orders for such incorrectly priced products; we will contact you immediately in such circumstances. Please note: we reserve the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product that you may order.
- Delivery Fee. A delivery fee may be added to your order. Any such fee is not a gratuity for the delivery personnel who delivers or is otherwise involved with the delivery of your order.
- Tip. Root Source delivery personnel are allowed to accept tips. Customers are under no obligation to tip delivery personnel but have the option of doing so if exceptional service is provided by the delivery personnel. If you wish to tip, you can provide a cash tip at the time your order is delivered.
- Variable Weight Orders. Because many perishable items are individually prepared for you, the per-item price you see in your shopping cart for variable weight items is based on an estimated weight. The final price of these variable weight items will be based on the same price per grams/kgs indicated at time of checkout, but the actual price charged is determined once we have prepared and weighed your order, and that actual price will appear on the invoice issued to you on the day of your delivery.
- Minimum Purchase. Your order may be subject to minimum purchase order total, not including taxes, delivery fees, and surcharges.
- Cancellations. Cancellation of orders can only be done before the cutoff time (11:00 PM).
- Root Source Service – Delivery
- Delivery of Products. Root Source delivers your products in an efficient manner in order to maintain the quality and integrity of your products. To maintain the integrity of products after delivery, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate or freeze perishable items. In an effort to meet the committed delivery times for all of our customers, our delivery personnel cannot wait for an inspection of the items delivered.
- Delivery Requirements. To receive delivery, you must live in a residential apartment or home and you or an authorized representative must be present to receive your order from our delivery personnel during the delivery window informed to you on the time of placing order.
- Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. If you, your doorman, and your authorized representative are not present during your selected delivery window, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact you and reschedule delivery (a Rs.150 redelivery fees may apply) for the same day. In such case, if we are unable to redeliver the order to you for any reason, the order will be canceled.
- Invoices. You will receive an email invoice the day of placing an order. All of your order invoices are available in the “Your Account” section of our Platform. If something is missing from your order, please contact our Customer Service department via our Customer Inquiry e-mail form or the contact number displayed.
- Inclement Weather and Unforeseen Delivery Complications. In the case of inclement weather or unforeseen delivery complications, it may be necessary to make adjustments to our delivery schedule which will cause us to suspend chosen delivery dates and times.
- If there will be a significant delay in delivering your order, a customer service representative may call or e-mail you to let you know the status of your delivery time.
- We will attempt to deliver your order as quickly as possible when the conditions permit. We will never deliver an order past 12:30 AM without your consent.
- If your designated delivery location (e.g. street closure) or day is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternate location and/or date to make the delivery.
- Access to the Root Source Service
- ID Number and Passwords. Access to the Platform is accomplished by creating an account through the use of a user name and a password that you choose upon registration. You are solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized access to your account by any person. You agree to bear all responsibility for the confidentiality of your user name password and all use or charges incurred from use of the Root Source Service with your password. You agree to notify Root Source promptly of any unauthorized use of your password and you will remain liable for any use of the Platform or Root Source Service until you notify Root Source.
- Your Account. You are responsible for, and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including applicable taxes and purchases by you or anyone you allow to use your account to access the Root Source Service. You agree and accept responsibility for keeping all your account information current, including address, telephone number, e-mail address, and authorized representative for your order. You can update your information in the “Your Account” area on our Platform or contact our Customer Service department. You agree that you will not provide fraudulent information and that you are solely responsible for any information you provide to Root Source, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You will comply with all laws applicable to your activities on the Platform and with this Agreement.
- Corrections. If you would like to update or correct information previously provided to us, please send an e-mail with your new information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can update your account information yourself by going to “Your Account” on the Platform.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR ROOT SOURCE CORPORATE SERVICES CUSTOMERS ONLY
This section applies to Root Source Corporate Services Customers only; if any terms in this section are inconsistent with any terms above, the terms of this section shall apply with respect or Corporate Services Customers. All other terms of the Customer Agreement, above, apply to Corporate Services Customers.
- Root Source Service
- Ordering through the Platform. Delivery is available on most non-holiday weekdays; check the Delivery Info page for exact delivery dates. Orders must be received before the posted cutoff time for a given delivery. Available delivery date and time windows and associated delivery fees and promotions will be shown during the ordering process. You can modify an existing order (including the addition or deletion of items, a change in the time or delivery date, and the cancellation of your order) via the Platform (in the “Your Account” section) up until the posted cutoff time for that delivery. You may cancel orders via the “Your Account” section of the Platform or by contacting our Corporate Services Department via our Customer Inquiry e-mail form or at 0321-1006090 during posted hours. However, modified orders are subject to price changes and a change of a delivery date may not guarantee the availability of your desired items.
- Delivery Requirements. To receive delivery, your requested delivery destination must be in a commercial building where Root Source is permitted to make deliveries and you or an authorized representative must be present to receive your order from our delivery personnel during your selected delivery window. Root Source reserves the right to limit deliveries to the lobby or main entrance of your commercial building. The authorized representative can accept your goods when you are not present at the time you had selected for delivery and shall accept the goods under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. If you and the authorized representative are not present during your selected delivery window, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact you and reschedule delivery for that day. In such case, if we are unable to redeliver the order to you for any reason, the order will be cancelled.
- Access to the Root Source Service
- ID Number and Passwords. Access to the Root Source Service is accomplished through the use of a user name and a password that will be issued to you upon registration. If you are a Corporate Services customer, before your registration is complete. You are solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized access to your account by any person. You agree to bear all responsibility for the confidentiality of your password and all use or charges incurred from use of the Root Source Service with your password. You agree to notify Root Source promptly of any unauthorized use of your password and you will remain liable for any use of the Platform or Root Source Service until you notify Root Source of the unauthorized use of your password.
- Vouchers, Discounts and Promotions
- From time to time, Root Source may run marketing and promotional campaigns which offer voucher codes, discounts, and other promotional offers to be used on the site. Vouchers are subject to validity periods, redemption periods, and in certain cases, may only be used once.
- Vouchers may not be valid when used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or other vouchers. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Vouchers.
- Unless otherwise stated, Vouchers can only be used on our site.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Root Source reserves the right to void, discontinue or reject the use of any Voucher without prior notice.
- Root Source Service